Wine cooler fridge
Wine Cooler Shop has chosen wine coolers from BODEGA43 for their low-noise (39 dB) and vibration, low energy consumption, unique design and the use of high-quality materials. It is no wonder that every BODEGA43 wine coolers comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty!
Thanks to dual temperature zones you can store and serve both white and red wine from the same wine cooler. Below, you will find a number of unique features of our BODEGA43 wine coolers and wine fridges:
- A temperature range of 5 to 20 ºC.
- Active fan to maintain a constant temperature in the wine cooler.
- The wine fridges and wine coolers have very little vibration, which is important for keeping your wines under the right conditions for a long time.
- Low noise (39 dB).
- European energy certificate: A (very energy efficient).
- Triple insulating glass for extra insulation with a UV filter to protect against loss of aroma (unique in the market).
- Designer full-glass door with ergonomic doorknob and stainless-steel handle.
- Finally, all wine coolers and tall wine fridges have blue LED lighting and a touchscreen display panel.
At Wine Cooler Shop, you get a warranty of no less than 3 years on your wine fridge or wine cooler. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our wine coolers. You can get in touch via our contact page.
Wine coolers of the brand BODEGA43
- BODEGA43-24: Compact freestanding wine cooler with 2 temperature zones and space for 24 wine bottles. Stylish full-glass door composed of three-layer glass with stainless steel handle.
- BODEGA43-40: Built-in wine cooler with a total volume of 130 litres. Dual temperature zones, fan cooling with active fan and low noise.
- BODEGA43-66: Spacious and luxurious freestanding wine fridge with a total volume of 195 litres. The BODEGA43-66 variant fits 66 wine bottles.
- BODEGA43-180: The BODEGA43-180 is ideal for catering use and specially designed for maximum ease of use in even the most intensive conditions for years to come. The stylish full-glass door is an inviting display for your guests. This generous wine cooler, like all BODEGA43 models, features sliding shelves so that every bottle is easily accessible.
BODEGA43 is synonymous with innovation and design in wine coolers. With a passion for wine and food, BODEGA43 strives for the best possible quality, technology and design for optimal wine ageing. The aim of BODEGA43 is to make a good wine cellar accessible to every wine lover.
The high-quality technology and modern design of BODEGA43 fits seamlessly everywhere and turns a kitchen or living room into a contemporary space. BODEGA43 thus creates the perfect experience to make all your wine wishes come true. Without a doubt, the best cellar for your wines.
- BODEGA43 ® is a registered trademark.
What is a wine cooler?
A wine cooler is a multi temperature wine fridge where you can store white and red whine in the same wine wine fridge. With a wine fridge you can give your own interior a luxurious look and you can save the wines at optimal temperature. There are three types of wine coolers:
- Freestanding wine coolers: Just like the wine cellar, these wine coolers are designed to stand alone without being incorporated to any part of your kitchen. The BODEGA43-66 freestanding wine cooler has a stylish design and offers perfect storage conditions as a wine cabinet.
- Under-counter wire cooler: These are wine coolers that are incorporated into any kitchen design. The design of these wine coolers allows them to fit into any cabinet space as they can expel the warm air through the rear of the cabinets.
- Built-in wine coolers: The coolers come as built-in units for a specific interior design. They can come in a variety of sizes from small sizes that can fit under countertops to units that can accommodate over 200 bottles.The BODEGA43-40 is a perfect built-in wine cooler with a luxury design.
How does a wine cooler work?
Wine coolers can either be compressor or thermoelectric. A compressor wine cooler operates in the same way as refrigerator as it cools using a liquid refrigerant. The refrigerant circulates through a compressed system that produces cold air and gets rid of hot air inside the fridge.
Thermoelectric wine coolers, on the other hand, uses the Peltier effect discovered in 1834 by the French Physicist. Cooling in these systems occurs where two different conductors of electricity meet. The heat is exchanged between the two conductors, with the conductor on the inside getting cold and the conductor getting hot on the outside.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our wine coolers. You can get in touch via our contact page.